Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sohai plp

Today i recieve a msg and misscall from a malay guy i think
hp no. is 0125301402 becareful
His msg : forget he say what jor .. he say what siti ar .. and what pule de !!
i donwan respond and reply this plp

At the moment this plp misscal me and i no pick up his hp
After one hour i think ..
Then he msg me agian wor !!

His msg : Akum,ni siti ke ?
My reply : i think you wrong no. isit ? may i know who are u ?
His msg : My name is amar ... You girl or boy ?
My reply : Boy .. i am jaykin .. i think you wrong no..
His msg : Can i borrow your money ?

wakao !!
sohai betul .. u think i am 3 years old ar !! borow money .. you gv me la ..baka !!

6 comments:

Hon Mun said...

u should continue the msg.. ask how much he wan borrow mah.. lolol

vertexdesign said...

donwan le.. no money la !!
i not like you ya .. you so rich nia !! cant compare with u nia !!
hihi ^^

DyLan321 said...

no ler, ck should says,
"u can make wif me how long? then i can gv u money lo for acc me in .....
hahaha..
=D

vertexdesign said...

walao ~ hamsap hamsap !!
this also can think it out !! geng !!

winNie said...

wow, this 1 super funny lo!!!
u should tell him, u don have money to borrow, but can intro he do part time.
chow kit business not bad wo...
hahah!!!

vertexdesign said...

ya o hor .. send the jobstress.com to him ~ wahaha !! zadao !!