Monday, November 10, 2008

Cutey Halloween 2008 in myvertexdesign

Cutey Halloween 2008
I know it is over and pass alrady .. But
I just do it for fun ya
* mention it agian

My concept : *repeat agian
In our mind halloween design is feel like scary and some of horrible .. But
I just design it cute style that TERBALIK with other ya.. So
My charecter must say " WHY no scary .. no enough scary .. and else "
That mean .. my design make he unhappy and then cold me ya ..

Haha ~
Here have 6 series wallpaper ya ~
Wish you enjoy it and happy halloween belated ya~ * very late jor that i know

Series 1_Cutey Halloween 2008
One of clearness environment to him .. haha
he must scold me gao gao !!
Ooi ... Halloween leh .. why no scary !!
Haha ^^

Series 2_Cutey Halloween 2008
This is wallpaper of myvertexdesign "Cutey Halloween 2008 " ya ~
Isit cute ne ?? hehe ^^
There have bat_spider_spider web_pumkin_bone_grave_and cutey evil
Hehe ^^

Series 3_Cutey Halloween 2008
He scold me again la ~
"Huh .. i want scary arrr !! " .. sound like very fierce !!
Haha ~

Series 4_Cutey Halloween 2008
Actually this is same like previous artwork ya ~
But this one have field lol ~
Previous one.. the cute evil stand on clound ya ~
Haha ~


Series 5_Cutey Halloween 2008
One of fairness and rainbow environment to him again ~
I wanna to gei sei him !! Haha ^^
Don give him a scary environment to him ~ haha .. chui meh !! .. blek ~


Series 6_Cutey Halloween 2008 ( header of myblog)
Ok la .. this time give some face to him la ~
Deisgn abit scary and horrible to him la ~ BUT
He say NO ENOUGH SCARY !!
OMG ~ alamak !!
He very " yim jim " haha ~
Donwan waste time design again for fun lol ~
Finfal Project jor !! wuwu ~

No comments: