Sunday, October 5, 2008

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for you


software : photoshop

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for you
do you know how much i love you
i am sure you donknow
you donknow when i fall in love on you
you donknow why i love you
i believe
i believe that nothing is impossible
i believe i can treat you the best forever
if you give me a chance
if you give me a chance i wil share my heart to you
anytime anything any where anyelse
even though
even though where are you
i also take you in my heart
because
because of you i change my style
because of you may i change my life
i hope it
i hope it can to be my dream
i hope that you can be my girl
but
but it is impossible
impossible you give me the chance
impossible my dream come true
i wil give up to chase the star
becos the star very far to me and
also have many guy to hope can chase it too
but i stil try my best to let you happy

2 comments:

winNie said...

omg!!!
chee kin, u r so romantic!!
how sweet u r, never expect, haha!

vertexdesign said...

huh ~