Saturday, October 25, 2008

JLS_FYP08

This time is last expose of
JLS_Final Year Project 2008 (FYP08)
* JLS = Jaykin Loong Sean

This is one of the scene for our motion graphic part of FYP08
Actually i no more confident to do this kind of 3D stuff de~
But lucky i have my dear team member support me always ~
Eventhough very stress very trouble i also will be try my best ~
Hope our FYP can be a good job and leave down a sweet memory for us ~


Sketch of our 3D part_Castle + island
Haha ~ is look like very childish artwork


Start to modeling
very simple , just using some cylinder .. box .. and cone only

After Modeling
I just try to mapping it ~
The 1st time i map it , i think is good alrady de ~
What the hell ~ now i just know very ugly !!
Isit have mario game style !!
Actually when i show to my team member .. i also paisei to face them
Update Mapping
Thx for our supervisor_Msteng to guide me basic of the mapping
After that.. i try and try many time
Finally i get the result as below ..
Final Lighting + Mapping
I very happy i can do this kind of 3D stuff ~ but
This castle haven finish ~ becos no door !!
Haha ~

Finish Modeling + Lighting + Mapping
I just start to build up the island and combine it ~
OMG water part very suck !!
Try agian the lighting and material stuff
It is look better jor ~
But i also feel like " weird weird de "
Water part also no enough nice !!
Final render
Huh ~ sienz lo !! render one jpg pic also ned spend my 25-30min ya !!
Cham la ~ later make camera angle and movement .. pc lag like hell !!
Thx for our supervisor give comment to us and
Thx for my team member to cooperate and support this idea and concept !!
Yeah !! Hope final out put is our imagine de la ~ haha !!

7 comments:

Xiao Yin Zi said...

very nice ehh the 3D feel..
gv me lah..or can borrow ar?
haha so i no need draw so much for assignment =P

winNie said...

hey, who stay inside wo!!
in the middle of the sea -.-"

vertexdesign said...

reply yinz : har ! u wan castle for assigment meh ??

reply winn : u wait our final project out put then ma know who stay at there lo , and who is talent lo , haha ^^

DyLan321 said...

dat castle is for chee kin's lao po stay 1.. kakaka.. not for u la winn.. hehehe..

vertexdesign said...

u are wrong la dylan , is me and my future lao po ya , no just my lao po ya ~ hihi ^^
u can come to visit me de if you free , haha !!
(fei wa)

winNie said...

give me i also don1 live!
travel by sampan back home everyday, wakaka~!!!
dylan, don visit him, travel by samapan makan masa =p

vertexdesign said...

haha ~ no chance to let u de wor !! haha ^^
walao ~ sampan so cheap meh !!
at least express aeroplane la !!
Redang also have aeroplane la already la !!