Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy bday to penny

Quattro club
Fewday ago 301208 ..



I gone to club with my dear classmate for celebrate my frend's bday..
It is cool and nice to fun ..
We are drink and dance there ..
Enjoy too much especialy cheong becos without thinking our final project at the moment .. haha ^^
On 1st .. cassie no brave to dance BUT later later she dance dance alrady ~ haha ^^


Bday gal gal and her boyfren .. happy bday


Me loong dylan mun cheong lim jacob ahchun dailao penny weisan mongfei maliryn cassie pey wen


Weisan loong me ahlim dylan


Loong cassie me ahlim dylan
Very very happy and enjoy this clubbing .. hope can go again after our final project .. and keep i touch ya all my dear clasmate .. muazk ~
Pic taken from my fren ahlim .. so my pic wil be update soon ..

No comments: