Friday, December 5, 2008

Touch and great birthday

Jaykin birthday 2008
thx you all gv me a great birthday


Thx for : Loong Dylan Sean Winnie Mun celebrate to me

I am very touch and happy becos u all plan it too long time and waste some money to celebrate for me .. paisei ^^
I rally have some feel sad and dissapointed to u all before u all bring the cake and come to my house ..
Becos just have u all this best fren in mylife then i just feel that this best fren are busy to yamcha with other and lazy and else at the time ..
but if u all no celebrate to me it is stil ok becos i know u all also no more money alrady now that ..
I just thinking ..
This year birthday just have jaychou song accompany me on 12am only , after that slep lol .. hihi ^^
After that ..
Supprise coming ~ yeah !!



Thx for you all wishing from frenster msn and sms :
Ah min .. Ella .. Mong fei .. Yee xuan .. Rainbow .. Arsenal .. Ah kim .. Renee .. Sally .. Weilun .. Jeffrey .. Yumiko .. Siew lai .. yinz .. max .. xiao wen .. fish .. fei .. cheong .. ji peng .. weisan .. jacob .. camie .. joshua and .....
If i no list ur name .. just say sory maybe i forget ~ hehe

i wil update soon in this post .. back hometown 1st , yeah ..hihi

7 comments:

Hon Mun said...

HAppy Birthday!... renee's wish you? wuu~

Dragon said...

TVB also gt send comment to u ar , haha !!! happy birthday Jaykin .... we wun forgot ur birthday d , dun wan so sad , gege!!! smile

vertexdesign said...

she just msn to me lol ~ also wan say thx de ma ..

really really happy becos u all accompany me to watch movie today and plan it long time to me.. u all very good act .. u all can goto be artist and talent jor ..
i also let loong bro lie tim ~ go yamcha with fren wor !! huh TT

i very touch becos of u all but donknow why cant cry it out .. haha ^^

thx ya .. muackzz kiss

DyLan321 said...

waaaa.. so good "R" oso gt wish u wo, but why NO "SL" geh??.. hahaha..
anyway happy BirdDay chicken!!.. kakaka..

藍空 said...

Happy Birthday lo, Dai Guo Zai lo, wish ur wishes become true ba...

vertexdesign said...

thx thx u all .. hehe ^^

Skyler said...

Happy Buffday....!!