Thursday, September 11, 2008

I believe i cant fly

Exam
why i say I believe i cant fly ne ??
i wan sing the song ? no no no no no ..
becos finish my exam today 11.9.08 laio lu
and no more exam in tarc alrady .. yeah ~
so i wan to say "I believe i cant fly " haha ~
i think i can enjoy the last paper de ~
but i cant enjoy it
becos i sick already (stomach sakit )
i wory my exam ...becos i cant concentrate to revision
and cant memories my notes ya ~
at the moment thx for my fren yumiko
i very no mood at the time to revision then
she chating with me and fell like no more cham ~ hehe
then today 11908 exam
be4 i go entry the exam hall .. my brain stil blur blur
also cant concentrate my exam le
when i remind my notes , i wil pening kepala ~
lucky when i writing and exam , that is ok
but ~
i also cant enjoy the last paper exam
becos i no enough time to do ~
hand very tire ~ haha



After exam
i go to play paintball with my dear classmate
or also call jungle war ~ RM65 ya
wa ~ nice ar .. the feel and look like war le
and many mosquito le ~ lucky i wear long plant
when playing the game , i am very tension ya
my hand very pain becos shot by my fren ( ah sum )
have abit "dark green" alrady ya ~
but .. anyway this game is very excited and very song ~
but tire enough too .. haha

let see the pic


before we go the jungle , the car have problem


before the war game start , must be take a pic 1st la , haha


ho~ nice le but i no the this kind of pic , huh


dylan's hand " dark green " alrady


after play paintball .. take a pic .. haha


After the paintball
we all goto swimmimg again
they don wory tire at all , haha
actually i very tire and havn recovery yet de
but i think seldom to fun and play with classmate

then make a dicision , go ahead , folow lo , haha
but also happy ya , we 10 plp play ball in swimming pool ~
very nice and happy ~ they buang me in to the simming pool , huh
song and very painful le ~ haha

After swimming
go yamcha and chat our PD trip soon , haha

then go back home and update my blog now lo , haha
nite ya ~

6 comments:

Dragon said...

Yeah , Finish all the exam liao , dun worry about exam any more , haha !!! Today is a good meory for us .... after today , maybe we will seldom can group together to play to enjoy jor !! Keep in touch !!!

DyLan321 said...

Yo.. thx guys for 2day activities!! paintball, swimming then yam cha.. hahaha.. damn enjoy la 2day..
really happy lo.. keep in touch ya!!..

vertexdesign said...

reply to loong
yaya .. kep in touch , must the chance .. yeah ~

reply to dylan
ya quite happy and enjoy it ~ next plan , thx haha

tan said...

so good leh, finish your exam then can holiday liao.
enjoy your holiday lah... see u then.

Xiao Yin Zi said...

so syok leh always go play after exam >"< envy envy

vertexdesign said...

reply elin : haha yaya when u all free then cal our go out la , haha

reply yin : erm .. after exam must go to enjoy enjoy then just happy happy lol ~ haha