Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pulau Redang_11-130608 trip


Loong..me..sean..annie..xinyin..shuyit..dylan .. 7plp
very thx to u all becos no u all the trip is no success..
very thx to u all agian becos u all make me really raelly happy very very fun..
i must keep it in sweet memory,i wil remember that forever..
hope we can goto again.. or another trip ..yeah ~ very hope have trip again with u all..


we are go forward for snorkelling now ..yeah , very happy and expect becos this is my 1st time for snorkelling and can see my favor fish_nemo in under sea with coral.. finally and lucky i see it that very cute very nice.. wow ~

becos of 1st time, i donknow snorkelling / swimming and get a feel that snorkelling is no fun no nice becos i can't see any fish and coral as wel , but lucky my bro loong guide and bring me go to deep and see it ~ very very thx for him (becos they all know snorkelling/ swimming and go deep already, i can't folow them , just alone at fleet only) .. slow slowly i learn and know how to snorkelling already.. i just feel snorkelling is very very nice.. i can see many kind and colorful of coral and fish..

this pic i very like .. when me snorkelling.. my fren shuyit capture it to me..thx thx ya.. i also have help u take that but we think no enough nice la ..sory about it becos under the sea and very hard to adjust the angle ya ..
sean and me
this picture is capture by my fren dylan from baot, when he take it we also donknow.. haha , if not we can make a nice pose la, haha kidding ^^
sean u look like nemo fish ya , haha ( shuyit say it 1st de)..from this pic u all also can see the sea is very very clean ya and we can see fish and coral as well ..
me ..dylan ..loong
we back from snorkelling at boat now..
dylan and me
we so happy while we 7plp fun at beach ..haha , dylan u are strong that easy to take me , haha or maybe i thin only ~

shuyit and me
i have a feel that we are stil in childhood and play at beach ..haha ^^
so nice and cute picture thx for loong to "steal taken it " to us


WALAO YE ~
when we free at nite becos raining and we can't go out, so we stay at home to play card games, who are losser and have a punish ..the punish is very "geli " food that mixed with many kind of junk food,drink,sweetyand so on.. i eat liao 3 times ya very very scare and "geli" to eat it, but no choice we must folow the rules becos "we are loser" ..shuyit i wan to tel u a thing , u don think u are lucky always.. next time or have a chance then u wil be more time loser ya ..haha ..bleck

this is one of my photograph for redang trip ..
Redang Bay beach.. nice to me
Many fish and coral in the seav..nice
My fren , if u have interest and wan to see more aboutmy redang bay trip picture, please goto my frenster http://profiles.friendster.com/vertexdesign thx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...u challenge me ah??ok,u "put horse come over" la,i dun scare one!!

from..the always winner!!